13 July 2005

The Invisible Threat

You must remember that there are ghosts around us all the time, watching us while we eat, while we sleep, while we drive in our autos – all the time. What they want varies from ghost to ghost. Some are just curious and want to see what’s up. Others want us to consume endless amounts of refined sugar (it has been estimated that ghosts comprise the leading cause of the obesity epidemic in this country), and yet others want us to do myriad things like spend too much money, waste electricity, pass gas in someone’s face, make glib remarks and speed. They are a powerful force indeed. Oscar Wilde once said “I can resist anything but temptation”, a brilliant recipe for dispelling the powers of ghosts (actually it is a little known fact that he was one of the greatest ghost fighters of his day and the inspriation for the film "ghostbusters"). Have you ever noticed that people tend to have many bad habits when they are young, and then “chill out” as they get older? Why is this? It’s because they are following the simplest rule of trickery – by giving in to the ideas and temptations ghosts are putting in their heads, the ghosts lose interest and leave the person alone, thus freeing the intellect from their depredations. People “lose interest” with time not because they are tired of an action, but because the ghost making them perform that action has. It’s simple math:
People – Ghosts = What ever you’d want to do if ghosts weren’t bugging you all the time
Now, you may say: “but what if I’m doing something and it’s not a ghost, but me who wants to do it”? I’d answer something like this: “That sounds suspiciously like ‘creepy ghost talk’ to me. Listen, put down your bong and your Ouija board and face the facts. Ghosts will be an invisible part of our lives until proper legislation is passed. Get involved. Call your senator. Your representative. Ask them what they are doing to protect you and your family from the influences of spooky ghosts.” Just try this simple action. I think you may be surprised by the results!
Paid for by the Council for a Ghost Free America

5 Comments:

Blogger The Angry Piper said...

THAT explains why I've been taking pottery classes! Damn you, Patrick Swayze!!!!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

I ate a whole red candle just to frighten the ghosts. It didn't work and now my wouth is red and waxy. All these Japanese girls want to kiss me know because they think I'm some anime character that bleeds from his mouth constantly.

Ghosts flat out suck sausage, and by sausage I mean the Glass PIPE!!! Smoke crack!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Mr. Tooserious said...

Of course, you can also "play ghost". This game is the one where you do perverted things to yourself when you're home alone and pretend that ghosts are making you do it. You know what I'm talking about.

I love to smoke crack. It gives me orgasms.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

I see dead people . . . or maybe I see old people.

9:51 PM  
Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

I love this shit...you are sooooooo DEEEEEP!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home